Next week on Wednesday, May 5 it's Cinco de Mayo. We will have special pricing for Dos Equis lager and amber beer. The first ten people to buy Dos Quis on draft receive a free t-shirt! But don't stop there, we will have more beer on draft from Mexico. Click here for flyer.
Look what's next!
In May, we have been given an exclusive release of two beers for Brevard County. Widmer Prickly Pear Braggot and Red Hook 8-4-1 Expedition Ale. You will not find this beer anywhere around here. Stay tuned for the release date.
Thanks for the great turn out on Sunday for Customer Appreciation Barbeque. Mark your calendar for next month. We are going to do it again on May 23rd.
- Boulder Mojo Risin, 10% (Colorado)
- Stone Cali-Belgique, 6.9% (California)
- Stone Russian Imperial Sout 2010, 9.5% (California)
- Blackthorn Apple Cider, 5.9% (England)
- Erie Golden Fleece, 8.5% (Pennsylvania)
- Fort Collins Rocky Mountain IPA, 6.5% (Colorado)
- Highland Kashmir IPA, 5.6% (North Carolina)
- Gulden Draak, 11% (Blegium)
- Left Hand Widdershins, 8.8% (Colorado)
- Smuttynose Old Brown Dog, 5.7% (New Hampshire)
- Weihenstephaner Korbinian, 7.3% (Germany)
- Weyerbacher Slam Dunkel, 7% (Pennsylvania)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Greg & Brian
- Friday - Christian Wilson Duo
- Saturday - Brant Christopher