Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Have Arrived @ the Broken Barrel 1 Year Anniversary

...and I must say WOOHOO!!!!

Got some smoked wings on the way, appetizer sized, along with a glass of the CCB Humidor Series Gruit. The tasting book is out, facebook greased and ready, along with a desire to not go anywhere for a looooong time. Slow and steady shall be my motto of chilling for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Continuing my slow food and slow beer festivities, I lovingly ravaged the CCB Humidor Gruit and them moved onto the Ichetegems Grand Cru. Tart. Playful. Delightful. Her rhubarby granny smith apply nectar thoroughly indulged, I am currently awaiting the slow warming up of my Terrapin Dark Side.

(an original written work by Kristyn Lier. plagiarism is not tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment