All this month, we will be featuring select drafts from Dogfish Head Brewery out of Delaware every week. This weeks roll out is Fort (18%), 60 Minute (5.9%) and 90 Minute (8.9%). They are on draft so check it out! Next week we will feature 3 more select drafts!
Let's Celebrate Earth Day
Earth Day is on Thursday, April 22 and we are celebrating by having half off all organic beers. We have over 10 different beers from Germany and America for you to try. Click here for flyer.
We love all our customers! So on Sunday, April 25, we are going to barbeque for all of you. The date will be here before you know it, so mark your calendars. Come hang out, enjoy good food and have a lazy Sunday with us. Stay tuned for more information.
- Avery Samael's Ale, 16.5% (Colorado)
- Baltika Zhhiguljovskoje, 4% (Russia)
- Bitburger, N/A (Germany)
- Cooper's Vintage Ale, 7.5% (Australia)
- Great Divide Collette, 7.3% (Colorado)
- Holy Mackeral Mack in Black, 8% (Florida)
- St. Peter's Sorgham (Glutin Free), 4.2% (England)
- Erie Presque Isle Pilsner, 4.2% (Pennsylvania)
- Schneider Weissen Edel Weisse, 6% (Germany)
- Southampton Bier de Mars, 7.8% (New York)
- Southern Tier Phin & Matt, 5.4% (New York)
- Warsteiner Premium, 4.8% (Germany)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - James Johnson
- Friday - Ben Wilson
- Saturday - Brant Christopher