Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mission Accomplished: Spring Cleaning

Now that I am 99.9% done with spring cleaning my the apartment, I can once more direct my attentions to the backlog of thoughts, ramblings, and reflections my muse has been storing for me. As much as I wanted to write this week because goodness knows my mind is not for want of topics, it's hard in good conscience to concentrate when surrounded by a dirty filthy apartment...at least, by my anal retentive neat freak obsessive compulsive standards.

No. Really. Ask my friends and relatives and they will wholeheartedly agree.

And so with apartment clean and Mr. D losing his winter coat (thank goodness for vacuums), starting Monday I can once more put pen to paper and let the muse flow. First and foremost, my BEERflections on the Brooklyn Brewery Brewmasters Dinner at the Town Crier Pub.

Prosit!

(an original written work by Kristyn Lier. plagiarism is not tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment