Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

World of Beer (WOB) Invades Viera

Oh sweet foamy nectar of life, how the heck did I miss this lil factoid?!

Thanks be to RateBeer and other beery powers for informing me that the World of Beer in Viera of Melbourne, FL is officially open and ready for beer imbibement. I'm looking to wrestle a small group to go up and drink the day away very soon, but I don't know if I can wait that long. I may have to go check them out sooner than later and then go back and revisit with my passle-o-peeps...

Either way, I am so going to drink my way through the World of Beer, Viera. And since their offerings will update and change constantly, that means I will never ever reach the end of my goal which is just the way I like it. An end to beer is a sad occasion, not a good one.

They offer a Service Industry Card which, seeing as I am in the industry, I hope I qualify for. I'm also off every Monday and since Service Industry night is every Monday...I don't think I need to say more. If not, I will get their Loyalty Card, but I don't foresee any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment