Tuesday, February 23rd, Blue Point Brewery from South Hampton, New York will be at WOB. A representative from the brewery will introduce Blueberry Ale, so be the first to try it. Also on draft will be Toasted Lager, Hoptical Illusion, Rasta Far Rye Oatmeal Stout and Winter Ale. Click here for the flyer.
Terrapin Oaked Wake N Bake
Come in this weekend to try Terrapin Oaked Wake N Bake. Only 2 kegs have been released in the area and we have it! This imperial stout is a full bodied beer loaded with coffee taste and aroma aged over a month with vanilla oak chips. You won't be disappointed.
St. Patty's Day Celebration
On March 17th, we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day featuring beer specials with our favorite irish imports. Don't forget to wear green that day. For more information click here.
Beer and Cheese Pairing Party
The next time you reach for a piece of cheese, save the wine and try an ale or lager. The two together seem odd but they might be better than wine and cheese. In March, Florida Beer and World of Beer is having a beer and cheese pairing party. Keep reading your newsletters to get the date and time.
- The Bruery Mischief, 8.5% (California)
- The Bruery Orchard White, 5.7% (California)
- The Bruery Rugbrød, 8% (California)
- The Bruery Saison Rue, 8.5% (California)
- Flying Dog Horn Dog, 10.2% (Maryland)
- Rochefort Trappistes 8, 9.1% (Belgium)
- Abita Andygator, 8% (Louisiana)
- Abita Mardi Gras Bock, 6.5% (Louisiana)
- Cigar City Double Cream Ale, 9% (Florida)
- Terrapin Rye Pale Ale, 5.2% (Georgia)
- Terrapin Oaked Wake N Bake, 7.6% (Georgia)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - James Johnson
- Friday - Matt Adkins & Jay DiBella
- Saturday Nite - Micah Reed