What’s not to love about a country that has a national holiday called “Party Day?” Belgium, world famous for its beer and chocolate, celebrates “Feestdag” on Wednesday, July 21, which translates into “Party Day” and PALM is bringing that party to WOB. How did Feestdag start? After the Belgian Revolution in 1830 that led to Belgian independence, the National Congress decided to make Belgium a kingdom. This holiday commemorates the date the first Belgian king, Leopold I, took his oath before the Belgian parliament in the King’s Square in Brussels in 1831. In honor of Feestdag, we will have special pricing on select Belgium drafts. So stop in and help us revive this old tradition.
Hey, all students and faculty you are eligible to enroll in WOB U. All you need to do is have a student or faculty ID that can prove it. WOB U is completely free, so there is no need to take out another student loan. All you need to do is ask your server for an application and complete it. Then allow for us to send you our weekly email newsletter. The reward you ask? You will receive half off all of our drafts from 9 pm to close every Wednesday at any WOB location. Click here for flyer. (This offer includes Brevard County teachers!)
Terrapin Brewery Night!
Come hang with the turtle on Tuesday July 27th. It is Terrapin Brewery Night. All day we will be featuring an extensive draft line up that includes Boomshakalager, Hop Karma India Brown Ale, Hopsecutioner, Rye, Side Project #9: Dark Side and Sunray Wheat. A representative from the brewery will be here in the evening to answer all your questions about the beer and brewery. For more information click here.
A big thank you to Executive Chef Loni Boulet, Executive Chef Jeff Coco and Drew Thaller for the successful Magic Hat food Pairing last night. It was a lot of hard work and planning. But we all had fun and the food was excellent. If you missed it, we will have another food pairing soon. Keep reading your newsletters every week for these special events!
- B.B. Burgerbrau, 4.7% (Czech Republic)
- BrewDog 5 am Saint, 5% (Scotland)
- Czech Rebel, 4.4% (Czech Republic)
- Foster's Premium Ale, 5% (Australia)
- Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere, 4.5% (Michigan)
- Jolly Pumpkin ES Bam, 4.7% (Michigan)
- La Trappe Isid'dor, 7.5% (Netherlands)
- Left Hand 400 lb Monkey, 6.7% (Colorado)
- Magic Hat Blind Faith, 6.2% (Vermont)
- Magic Hat Odd Notion, 6.6% (Vermont)
- Scaldis Blonde, 10.5% (Belgium)
- Sierra Nevada 30th: Charlie, Fred & Ken's, 8.3% (California)
- Smuttynose Big A IPA, 9.6% (California)
- St. Loius Framboise, 4.5% (Belgium)
- Vuuve, 5% (Belgium)
- La Trappe Quad, 10% (Netherlands)
- Narragansett, 5.1% (New Hampshire)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Wilcor
- Friday - C-Lane & Beav
- Saturday - Billy Chapman