We are down to the final game! Want to see who's in the lead for the Pick'Em Challenge? Click here to check the leader board.
- 3rd Place - Sat. Jul 10 (Semi Finals local high scorers collect prizes in-store at this time. Local contest ends.)
- Finals - Sun. Jul 11
This Sunday, July 11th starting at 2 pm, we are having another customer appreciation. Come hang out with us, drink great beer, grab some food and enjoy the World Cup final. Click here for more information.
If you are currently enrolled in (or are a faculty member of) a college or university, and you have a student or faculty ID that can prove it, then you are eligible to enroll in WOB U. WOB U is completely free, so there is no need to take out another student loan. All you need to do is ask your server for an application and complete it. Then allow for us to send you our weekly email newsletter. The reward you ask? You will receive half off all of our drafts from 9 pm to close every Wednesday at any WOB location. Click here for flyer. (This offer includes Brevard County teachers!)
Magic Hat Food Pairing!
Come join us this Tuesday, July 13th as we pair the pours of Magic Hat Brewery. We have spent the better half of the month to perfect this pairing. Meals will include ginger boiled shrimp over infused rice, marinated pork with apricot chutney and a bread pudding that will make you rethink what you thought you knew about beer and food pairing. $10 gets you servings of each (beer sold separately). But don't hesitate, it's a first come, first served event with an opportunity to chat with both the chef and a representative from Magic Hat. Bon appetit!
Terrapin Brewery Night!
Tuesday July 27th, is Terrapin Brewery Night. All day we will be featuring a great draft line up of Terrapin beer. A representative will be here. It will be a great night to hang with the turtle. Stay tuned for more information.
- B.B. Burgerbrau, 4.7% (Czech Republic)
- Harviestoun Bitter & Twisted, 4.2% (Scotland)
- La Trappe Quad, 10% (Netherlands)
- Narrangansett, 5.1% (New Hampshire)
- St. Loius Peche, 3.5% (Belgium)
- Old Thumper, 5.9% (Maine)
- La Trappe Dubbel, 7% (Netherlands)
- Lion Stout, 8% (Sri Lanka)
- Sprecher Black Bavarian, 5.8% (Wisconsin)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Micah Reed
- Friday - Christian Wilson Duo
- Saturday - Dave Townsley