Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

magazine mash

Just any FYI for those beer peeps and peepettes who like to stay informed as to the goings-ons in our lovely wide world of real beer both in the USofA and abroad: the newest issues of DRAFT and All About Beer are in at the Vero Beach Book Center. Be sure to get your copy while you can.

Also, I am looking into seeing if they can get in and will carry the newest entry in the beery world of magazines which passes the Kristyn, Beer Ambassador Extraordinaire test: The Beer Connoisseur.

If so, just keep an eye on here and/or my FB page for further updates. The VB Book Center is also where I order all my books on beer, single-malts, and other such spirited matters. Be sure to browse their "drinks" section and if you don't see what you are looking for, ask. Someone will be more than glad to help you.

Seeing as I have been shopping here since I was but a wee lass, I can say without a doubt that they are truly a local family institution. One I am proud to call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment