Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Beer Wars Newsletter

I’m happy to report that Beer Wars is going mainstream. I can’t make the big announcement yet but we just closed a deal to make the film available to tens of millions of people beginning February 1st. More on this when I can make a formal announcement. All I can say is that this is BIG. And I can’t wait to share.

In the meantime, we continue to have screenings far and wide. Just this month, I traveled to San Diego, Rehoboth Beach and New York City. My favorite part (because I’ve seen the movie at least a 1,000 times) is the Q&A at the end. Audiences really get that this film is about important issues and that we need to address them sooner than later. And it’s been fun to show Beer Wars not only to craft beer geeks but to a film festival audience and even scientists from around the world at Rockefeller University.

Thank you for being part of this adventure. Share this!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Anat Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment