This Tuesday, June 1, we will be featuring Stone Brewery from California. We will have a full line up of kegs which include IPA, Ruination IPA, Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale, and more. We will also have specialty bottle beers such as Levitation Ale, Cali Belgique, Imperial Russian Stout and more. Click here for a complete list of beers. A representative from the brewery will be here at 5 pm to talk about the brewery. Mark your calendar for this monumental beer tasting event!
The World is coming to South Africa!
The premier international football tournament is two weeks away. It is scheduled to take place between June 11 and July 11, 2010 in South Africa and we are going to broadcast the tournment for you. We are planning on opening early so you can catch every game. We will be having special beer promotions with give aways. Click here for flyer.
First 500 Club Loyalty Member!
Join us next Friday evening, June 4 as David E. reaches 500 points. This is another monutmental event. It's never too late to join our loyalty card program. It's a lot of fun and there are great rewards for reaching certain milestones. For more information about the program, click here. We are so proud!
Southampton Brew Party!
After the Stonehenge Event, mark your calendar for June 15. Southampton Brewery from New York will be here that evening. We will have another great line up of kegs and bottles. Stay tuned for information.
- Brewdog Paradox Isle of Arran, 10% (Scotland)
- Orkney Dragonhead Stout, 4% (Scotland)
- Smuttynose Summer Weizen, 5% (New Hampshire)
- Terrapin Sunray Wheat, 5.3% (Georgia)
- Weyerbacher Verboten, 5.9% (Pennsylvania)
- Gouden Carolus Grand Cru, 11% (Belgium)
- High and Mighty Beer of the Gods, 4.5% (Massachusetts)
- Ommegang Abby Ale, 8.5% (New York)
- Orange Blossom Pilsner Squared, 11% (Florida)
- Shipyard Wheat, 4.5% (Maine)
- Weyerbacher Merry Monks, 9.2% (Pennsylvania)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - James Johnson
- Friday - C-Lane & Beav
- Saturday - Christian Wilson Duo