Today is Cinco De Mayo. It's time to party! We have $3 drafts for Dos Equis lager and amber beer all day. Also we have t-shirts for $10. Stop by to get yours. Click here for flyer.
The Date is Set!
On May 18, we have been given an exclusive release of two beers for Brevard County. Widmer Prickly Pear Braggot and Red Hook 8-4-1 Expedition Ale. You will not find this beer anywhere around here. So mark your calendars now for this exclusive event!
The World is coming to South Africa!
The premier international football tournament is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa and we are going to broadcast the tournment for you. We are planning on opening early so you can catch every game. Click here for flyer.
On Sunday May 16th, we will be closing early to have maintenance done on the bar. We apologize but it must be done. Our hours on Sunday will be 12 pm to 12 am. Monday we will open at 1 pm. Thanks for your patience.
- Bison Honey Basil, 6% (California)
- Dogfish Head Immort, 11% (Delaware)
- Magic Hat Wacko, 4.5% (Vermont)
- Shipyard Summer Ale, 5.1% (Maine)
- Shipyard XXXX IPA (Pugsley's Signature Series), 9.3% (Maine)
- Ace Joker Cider, 8% (California)
- Brooklyn Summer Ale, 4.5% (New York)
- Dos Equis XX Amber, 5% (Mexico)
- Erie Ryebender Ale, 6.8% (Pennsylvania)
- Erie Smokebender, 6.8% (Pennsylvania)
- Kelly's Raspberry Cider, 5% (Florida)
- He'Brew Bittersweet Lenny's R.I.P.A., 10% (New York)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Micah Reed
- Friday - C-Lane & Beav
- Saturday - Matt Adkins & Jay Dibella