Pages

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Samuel Adams Boston Lager @ Waldos

I went to Waldos yesterday to do some stuff online and have a drink...or three. Rustling up to the bar, I greet Molly and look over the bottled beer selection as I always do, draft too. What to my wandering eyes should appear but...

~drum roll~

...Samuel Adams Boston Lager. In bottles. Ok, it's not draft, but I'll drink on a Boston Lager any day of the week. You may be able to find it pretty much all over the USofA, but it's still a darn good beer. I was pleasantly surprised and though I drank it out of what amounts to a plastic soda cup (never from the bottle will I drink...unless I have no other option), it tasted wonderfully.

Summer breeze rustling my hair.
Chatting it up with the locals and the tourists.
Samuel Adams Boston Lager quenching my thirst.
Surfing the web just steps away from the beach.

Life truly was grander than usual yesterday.

I rounded out with a Glengoyne and Long Island Iced Tea, but I hope to see Samuel Adams Boston Lager still lurking behind the bar Friday when I bop on over to drop off a mix 4pack of beers for Rachelle.

Prosit!

(an original written work by Kristyn Lier. plagiarism is not tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment