Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

BEER Trekkin Chicago ~ Day 05

got to sleep in yesterday which was nice, but it's early to rise n late to bed tonight. gotta get me workout in (woohoo) before repacking and heading home. i'm ready to see my baby, mr D, again.

my time in Chicago? nice.
the class? excellent! i'm looking forward to getting to spend more time here next year.
traffic? ugh! why people would willingly want to drive here is beyond my comprehension.

had another surprisingly well-made cocktail at PFChang's yesterday for breakfastlunch. chilled a bit in the room afterwards, then headed to Goose Island where i spend the rest of the afternoon and evening. had a couple flights and added to my backlog of beer tasting notes. time to put the review writing crunch ON when i get home.

(original written work by Kristyn Lier. plagiarism is not tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment