- all day Sierra Nevada and Samuel Adams beer tasting from 11am - 6pm.
- ribbon cutting ceremonies are from 5pm - 8pm for which Cigar City will be representing good Florida beer by pouring some of their eclectic tasty brews.
- Samuel Adams will be pouring once more from 11am - 6pm
- Orange Blossom Pilsner (OBP) and its founder, Tom Moench, will be pouring from 1pm - 4pm
- Pilsner Urquell and Peroni will be pouring from 2pm - 6pm.
- from 12pm - 2pm yours beerly, Kristyn Lier, will be pouring Boulder Brewing whose selections include Hazed & Infused, Mojo IPA, Sweaty Betty, and their winter seasonal, Never Summer Ale.
- from 2pm - 4pm yours beerly will be pouring Dogfish Head whose selections include 60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, Midas Touch, Raison d'Etre, and Pal Santo Marron.