When: Saturday, November 6th
- Bob Gordash of Holy Mackerel will be tasting his three beers from 11am - 2pm. Beers: Holy Mackerel Golden, Mack in Black, and the newest, his Panic Attack.
- Diageo will be tasting the new to Florida Guinness Foreign Extra Stout from 11am - 4pm.
- Moosehead will be tasting their Moosehead Lager and Moosehead Light from 2pm - 6pm.
When: Sunday, November 7th
**Yours beerly will be pouring this day so come say Hello those who have been in Kristyn beer tasting withdrawal**
- From 12pm - 2pm I will be tasting four wonderful beers from Breckenridge. They are the Avalanche Amber, Agave Wheat, Lucky U IPA, and the sublime Vanilla Porter.
- From 2pm - 4pm I will be tasting all 6 beers from Oskar Blues Brewing, the original craft beer in a can. The beers are Mamas Little Yella Pils, Dales Pale Ale, Gordon, Old Chub Scottish Ale, Gubna, and...this year's newest batch of Ten Fidy.
2550 NW Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Have fun, be responsible, and check out your new Total Wine of Jensen Beach/Stuart!