This Friday and Saturday, October 22nd and 23rd, is Oktoberfest. It's time to celebrate one of the best beer seasons of the year at WOB. On draft will be a great selection of Oktoberfest beers as well as new releases for the weekend. We will also have live music all weekend. Complimentary food that includes brats, sauerkraut and potatoes on Saturday afternoon! Free admission to get in the best party in Brevard County. Come dressed in traditional Oktoberfest outfits and receive a free Oktoberfest draft. Don't forget to bring in Das Boot! Click here for more information.
Tuesday, October 26th, come learn how to make mead with Ron and Paula Sup. It's easy and fun. You can make this beverage in your own home. The mead that was made in the last class will be brought in to sample. Class starts at 6 pm. You don't want to miss this great event.
Saturday, October 30th, is WOBoween! It's time to get dressed in your favorite costume and win beer money. First place wins $150 gift card! Party starts at 7 pm with live music, beer specials and a pumpkin carved contest (remember your pumpkin must be carved before the party). Hangout with the WOB ghosts and ghouls this Halloween. Click here for more information.
For those that received a ticket at the Erie Brewery Night last month, the Erie glasses have arrived. Please stop by with your ticket and collect your glass. Thank you for patience.
Great American Golf Tournament!
Registration is going fast for the first annual charity golf tournament, so don't wait too long before all the spots are taken to play in the best golf tournament around Brevard County. It is only 4 weeks away, on November 13th, 2010. We are benefiting Nana's House children's charity. Not only do you get to play 18 holes at the beautiful Duran Golf Club but you will be able to enjoy great American craft beer at 9 different holes. Also we will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for you to enjoy. What are you waiting for? Click here for more information about how to register, sponsorship and Nana's House.
Pizza is back for NFL Sunday!
This Sunday, October 25th, we will serving complimentary pizza during NFL games. It starts at 1:30 till the food is gone. The draft we will be tapping the Widmer Prickley Pear for everyone to try. Come hang out at WOB, watch your favorite team, have great beer and complimentary pizza. See you this Sunday!
- Avery Salvation, 9% (Colorado)
- Bell's Java Stout, 7.5% (Michigan)
- Left Hand Imperial Stout, 10.4% (Colorado)
- Mad River John Barleycorn, 9.5% (California)
- Terrapin So Fresh So Green, Green, 6.7% (Georgia)
- Erie Fallenbock, 7.8 % (Pennsylvania)
- Fort Collins Wheat Wine, 9.3% (Colorado)
- Harpoon Leviathan Big Bohemian, 9% (Massachusetts)
- Kona Longboard, 6% (Hawaii)
- Ommegang Three Philosophers, 9.8% (New York)
- Oud Beersel Framboise, 5% (Belgium)
- Paulaner Oktoberfest, 5.8% (Germany)
- Sam Adams Octoberfest, 5.4% (Massachusetts)
- Summit Oktoberfest, 7.4% (Minnesota)
- Victory Prima Pils, 5.3% (Pennsylvania)
- Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin, 8% (Pennsylvania)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - James Johnson
- Friday - C-Lane & Beav
- Saturday 4 pm - Wilcor
- Saturday 9 pm - Matt Adkins & Jay DiBella