We have football every Saturday and Sunday with the ESPN Gameday Pass and NFL Ticket. Bizzarro Pizza will be back this Sunday afternoon serving complimentary pizza. For more information click here. Also, have you registered for the Pick'Em Challenge? It's not too late. Click here for more information.
This Saturday, September 18th, we will be celebrating the start of Oktoberfest. From September 18th to October 23, you can purchase a boot (1 liter) filled with your favorite Oktoberfest beer and keep the boot for $20 (while supplies last). The best part is bring it in any time during the month till October 23 and get refills for only $10. Hurry, before they are all gone.
Cigar City Beertopia!
Tuesday, September 28th, we are bringing Cigar City Brewery to you from Tampa. We will have an extensive line up of drafts which includes an exclusive release of beers that are not found anywhere except at the brewery. Keep reading you newsletter for more information.
WOBtoberfest is around the corner. Mark your calender for October 22 and 23rd. This will be the best party in Brevard County. Live music all weekend, complimentary food and great beer! Stay tuned for more details.
- Anchor Porter, 5.6% (California)
- EKU Pilsner, 5% (Germany)
- Monchshof Kellerbier, 5.5% (Germany)
- Allagash White, 5% (Maine)
- Great Divide Hoss, 6.2% (Colorado)
- Great Divide Rumble, 9.1% (Colorado)
- Great Divide Triple, 7.1% (Colorado)
- Magic Hat Hex, 5.4% (Vermont)
- Smuttynose Pumpkin, 6.3% (New Hampshire)
- Weyerbacher Hops Infusion, 6.2% (Pennsylvania)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Adam Moreno
- Friday - Wilcor
- Saturday - Iris