Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reading Mash

Woohoo! Just Finished Hops and Glory by Pete Brown and must say, twas a jolly good read which has once more entrenched in my lingo quaint British sayings for as long as they shall linger until someone has the jolly good manners to take that piss out of my musings. Posh to that, I say!

Next up is the 6th fully revised edition of the legendary Michael Jackson's Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch. No, not the one gloved wonder, but the beer hunter and whisky chaser who though I never met will always live on in my heart and my muse through his clarity of passion and inspired penmanship. Will I read this newest compendium of single-malt wonders from front cover to back cover in all her 441 pages? You better darn tootin' I will, am, and shall!

I am a geek of many trades, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment