Only a few more days till football! It starts this Thursday for the first college game. We will have the NFL Ticket, ESPN Game Day Pass and FSN for all the NFL and college games on all our flat screen TVs. Complimentary food will be served every NFL Sunday afternoon during the regular season and playoffs. Make WOB your place to be for football. For more information click here.
Football Pick'Em Challenge!
Did you sign up for the football challenge? It's not too late. Simply pick the winners of each week's Pro Football and/or College Top 25 games for a chance to win weekly local prizes and an overall grand prize of a $200 WOB gift card. Double your winnings by playing both challenges! Click here for more information.
This Sunday, September 5th, stop by WOB, grab a beer and have some barbecue on us. Because we want to thank all our customers. The fun starts at 2 pm till the food is gone. Click here for more information.
Meet and Greet!
Also this Sunday, September 5th, the King Bee,Tom Moench, of Orange Blossom Pilsner will be here for a meet and greet that afternoon. Don't miss this opportunity to have a brew with a brew master.
It's not too late to join the WOB Fantasy Football League. We still have several spots available for Tuesday, September 7th. Drafts start at 7 pm and will be held at WOB. Attendance is mandatory. Contact Greg if you are interested by e-mail at email@example.com. It's first come, first served. Good luck to all and let's have some fun!
Erie Brew Party!
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, September 14, because we will have a great draft line up from Erie Brewery. Keep reading your email newsletter for information.
- Abita S.O.S., 7% (Louisiana)
- Blue Point Old Howling Bastard, 10% (New York)
- Brooklyn Oktoberfest, 5.5% (New York)
- Brooklyn Post Road Pumpkin, 5% (New York)
- North Coast Acme IPA, 6.5% (California)
- Paulaner Oktoberfest, 5.8% (Germany)
- Sierra Nevada Autumn Tumbler, 5.5% (California)
- Wittekerke Framboise, 4.5% (Germany)
- Blue Point Pale Ale, 4.6% (New York)
- Blue Point Summer, 4.4% (New York)
- North Coast Acme Pale Ale, 5% (California)
- Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, 9% (Maine)
- Weyerbacher Hops Infusion, 6.2% (Pennsylvania)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - Wilcor
- Friday - James Johnson
- Saturday - Matt Adkins & Jay DiBella