Get ready to go head to head with your local competition to win in-store local prizes for each round of the knock out stage. When you login to make your picks for the knock out stage (available as soon as teams are announced), confirm your favorite WOB location so we know where you want to compete. Whoever make the most correct picks from that location in the Round of 16, Quarter Finals, and Semi Finals will be able to come in during the next round to instantly receive their local prize, and of course, bragging rights for the week! If there is a tie for the round, the prize will be awarded to the three tied contestants with the highest overall scores. Click here for more information about the Pick'em Challenge and your chance to win $200 in gift cards.
We are opening at 9:30 am everyday till June 29th to bring you all the world cup games. We will have 3 drafts half off along with special bottle promotions through out the month.We have partnered up Panara Bread for 2 for one breakfast sandwiches. Ask your bartender or server for details. Come and hang out with us till July 11th. USA has advanced and this Saturday June 26, at 2 pm come watch the game with us. We have had great crowds and it's a lot of fun. Stop by and cheer on our team. Don't forget to bring your vuvuzela. GO USA!
Tuesday, June 29th, at 5 pm learn how to make a no-boil Mead Two of our expert customers, Ron and Paula Sup, have volunteered to come out and demonstrate how to make this wonderful beverage. It's easy and it's fun. See you there!
This Sunday, June 27th we will be grilling chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs for all our great customers. It starts at 2 pm. While you are there, congratulate David E. for making it to the status of "beer god" for reaching 500 loyalty points. Come out and grab a beer, food and hang out with us.
Sunday, June 27th we will be closing early at 12 am to do maintenance on our bar top. We apologize for the inconvenience. But we will be open for all you soccer fans at 9:30 so you can catch more of the second round.
- Aecht Schlenkerla Helles Lagerbier, 4.3% (Germany)
- Brooklyn Sorachi Ace, 7.6% (New York)
- Flensburger Pilsner, 4.8 % (Germany)
- Giradin Gueuze Black Label, 5% (Belgium)
- Great Divide Samurai, 5.1% (Colorado)
- Schneider-Brooklyner Hopfen-Weisse, 8.2% (Germany)
- Weihenstephaner Vitus, 7.7% (Germany)
- Holy Mackerel Golden Ale, 8.5% (Florida)
- Newcastle Summer Ale, 4.4% (England)
- Red Brick Summer Brew, 7.1% (Georgia)
- Shipyard Barly Wine, 8.5% (Maine)
- Shipyard Summer Ale, 5.1% (Maine)
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest, 5% (California)
- Unibroue Maudite, 8% (Canada)
Live Music This Week
- Thursday - James Johnson
- Friday - Jessica Ottway
- Saturday - Matt Adkins & Jay DiBella