- Ale Steamed Mussels ~ PEI mussels steamed in Bells Oberon with garlic, herbs, diced tomato, and a touch of cream.
- Bells Oberon ~ a gentle summer wheat beer with freshly squeezed notes of oranges, harvested wheat, and playful spice.
- Braised Leg of Duck and Scallops ~ served with creamy garlic mash, green beans, and raspberry jus.
- The Bruery Saison Rue ~ bottle-conditioned and featuring rye for a playful interplay of spice with peach and apricot skins while offering up tastefully rustic notes of cracked pepper, hearty breads, and the golden bounty of earth's seasons.
- Warm Chocolate Walnut Pound Cake ~ served with cappuccino ice cream and mango sauce.
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout ~ this decadently creamy English stout will seduce you with gentle notes of melted rich chocolates, vanilla bean, and cream with a soft dry finish.
How do you ensure a spot at this fabulous beer dinner, the first of hopefully more to come at The French Quarter? I can't do a beer dinner without you, my wonderful posse of diverse beer lovers and foodie fanatics so make sure I see you there!
Date: June 16th, 2010
RSVP: YES!!! 772-770-4870 ~ looking to cap out at 35 people so call and reserve sooner than later. you can RSVP for any time between 5pm and 9pm.