Pages

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Beer Dinner @ The French Quarter

**I should have the last few details very very soon, especially in regards to the specific dishes. In the meantime, I have enough information that I can get out to all my beer peeps and peepettes to start the anticipatory drooling. Stay tuned to my blog and my FB page for more details. Of course, I'll be the beer hostess so with great food, good service, and good beers, you can't go wrong.**

Date: June 16th, 2010
Time: 5pm-9pm ~ once you rsvp you can show up anytime between for a fun casual dining experience so give your name, have a seat, relax, and flag down yours truly for some beer chat and good times.
RSVP: YES!!! 772-770-4870 ~ looking to cap out at 35 people so call and reserve sooner than later
Cost: $29.95
Courses: 3 ~ appetizer, main, dessert
Beers: Bells Oberon, The Bruery Saison Rue, Youngs Double Chocolate Stout (in order of courses)
Dress: casual nice
Website: http://www.frenchquarterverobeach.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment