Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Brew & Grub Dinnerflections ~ April 6th 2011

For BrewGrrs inaugural weekly Brew & Grub Dinner Pairing, I was remiss to taste my way through each course but I made sure to take advantage of multiple photo opportunities. My sincere regrets for not savoring Anthony's flavor creations; sorry! Thankfully, near and dear friends Mike and Paula ensured that a nibble or three passed across my lips to caress my tastebuds in flavorphoria. Yum! As for reflecting on the brew part of the grub pairing...unfortunately not this time. But having savored the brews separately more than once, my burgundian imagination can come pretty close to the real thing. As I ready to write and reminisce on the second brew and grub pairing I shall leave you with...






(an original written work by Kristyn Lier. plagiarism is not tolerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment