Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reading Mash

I gotta start making more time available for reading. Writing is a given, but reading is just as important, nay necessary, to my muse and in turn, my writing. For pretty much my entire life's awareness of both reading and writing and my Self, the two have been inseparable. Life is always its own fantastical inspiration, but so too are the Life experiences and musings of others. With that in mind...

Finished:
  • Brewing Up A Business: Adventures in Entrepreneurship from the Founder of Dogfish Head Craft Brewery by Sam Calagione

Currently:
  • Hops and Glory: One Man's Search for the Beer That Built the British Empire by Pete Brown

In Que:
  • Michael Jackson's Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch 6th Edition
  • Good Beer Guide: Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment